Wordline is an online publishing network that creates unique in-house content that keeps readers
entertained and fascinated daily. We are using our in-house technology to adapt our content and
provide a high user experience on more than 200 million page views per month.
We are looking for a creative campaign manager to join our team and to be responsible for
promoting our content via many content distribution platforms such as Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter and Google.
• Creating ads for a large number of campaigns on a daily basis.
• Analyze campaigns results on a daily basis and optimize ads accordingly.
• Proactively strive to improve and optimize all campaigns and create new too.
• Work in a vibrant and dynamic environment that changes rapidly.
• Creative mind, out-of-the-box thinking.
• Remarkable writing and editing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience/understanding of social network ecosystem – advantage.
• Experience with photoshop/video editing platforms – advantage.
We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be
focused on developing and maintaining production systems and CMS using the most advanced
The position will also include participation in an agile team and collaborating effectively with
global team members to deliver optimal solutions.
– Develop high-quality features for production-grade systems with high traffic.
– Able to solve complex problems that involve FE, BE, and infrastructure.
– Learn and adapt new technologies.
– At least 1 year of experience as a full stack developer.
Work with backend technologies (at least one): Express.js, Nest, Python (Django,
Fast API, Flask, etc.)
– Work with SQL/NoSQL databases like Mongo, MySQL, Postgres, etc.
– Strong analytical, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
– Next.js / Nuxt.js – Or any other static generation (SSR) technologies.
Wordline, an online publishing network, creates unique in-house content that entertains
readers daily. We are using our in-house technology to adapt our content and provide a
high user experience on more than 500 million page views per month.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Content editor to join our content and social
· Produce highly-quality, engaging content that is appealing to large audiences to drive
views and revenue.
· Review content for any grammatical errors.
· Research new and trendy topics.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
· Generate a content strategy weekly, based on performance.
· 1 year of relevant experience in content creation for entertainment online magazines.
· Fluent in English.
· Ability to research, gather suitable editorial images and adapt your writing style to
· Experience within digital media and publishing industries preferred.
· Experience with WordPress -Advantage.